Please take a look over these Frequently Asked Questions as well as reading the shop's product descriptions before messaging the shop - thanks!
Do I get a fully made planner with my order?
- No. What we provide in the shop is covers, dashboards, dividers, and other accessories for any planner that you already own. I am happy to help recommend a planner to you though!
- I have almost all of the most popular planner sizes available for purchase (30 at the moment!) and always try my best to keep adding new sizes if I can get my hands on them. All sizes and planner types are listed in the description of the items - if you're not sure, please contact us.
- Please always allow at least 72 hours for tracking to update once you get your tracking information. This is to allow USPS to scan and have it update in their system. Unfortunately we have been dealing with our local office sitting on packages when I do a large order drop - we are working with the PO to rectify this issue. If you've noticed your order sitting for 5-7 days since getting a shipping notice, please email us so we can investigate.
- We do occasionally take on custom orders outside of the custom planner drawing and custom Sassy the Mal drawings. These are taken on a case by case basis and as time allows in our shop schedule.
- Custom orders are subject to a design fee depending on the complexity of the request and materials needed to be sourced. Design fees are invoiced through PayPal and will have to be paid before work is started.
- Yes! We love to chat in our Facebook group and we love seeing you show off your Sassy goodies both there and on IG. Check out the Contact tab for all our pages!
- Yes. You can find some coupon codes floating around our Facebook Group.
How long is your processing times normally?
- Current processing times are 4-6 weeks (this is business days and does not include weekends and holidays). Typically items that are sometimes ready made (mini bookmarks, die-cuts, stickers) can get out a little quicker depending on if they are on hand, but also still dependent on the amount of orders in the shop.
Wow! 4-6 weeks seems long to get planner accessories...
- This processing/creating time is to allow for the entire process and current order queues. Making laminated items by hand does take longer than most planner accessories on the market. Also there is a buffer in there for my own mental health that can cause delays if I cannot muster energy to work/have a "dark" week.
As questions are asked, they will be added.